Summer time blues

Too much summer sun!
Its been a super nice summer here in BC, I am 3/4 of the way into my time off the ship, so its time to start thinking about going back. Time to wrap up my home projects, start putting on "my ship" head but play a little more with the kids. The website, like a good portion of the visitors, takes a hiatus during the summer.

I am happy to report that, although slow in coming, I am working on a complete redesign of the main website. I've been working on it for quite a long time, the hard part was developing a working strategy. This has been decided and I have been busy doing a major updating of the various areas of the main site. Of course I am way behind, having overestimated my productivity; I had forgotten how much reference and information that went in it in the first place, that has to be updated, not just the look and feel.

I won't put any timeline on the table, my hobby unfortunately takes a back seat to my other responsibilities... I am pretty excited about it, it's been invigorating to rediscover the project, originally started nearly 13 years ago.

Labels: , , ,